Ziel Editor Assistant
Joined since: 2017-1-3 Last play: 2019-4-19 Played: 1 days 1:36
Gender: BoyAge: 15Location: Australia
Gold: 199953 Income: 71698 Charts been played: 293 days 18:49
Stable charts: 69 Unstable charts: 7
I don't know why you're here, but you're probably looking for someone to check your charts.
Thus, this page will be mostly detailing my policies. If you're here to find out more about me, I'm flattered! ...But there won't be much on this page to see, so I recommend befriending me somewhere. (Anywhere, really. I don't bite.)
Please note that I am only an Assistant, so I cannot edit charts to become Stable. I can, however, put them into Beta and recommend them to Publishers. My standards are generally lower than those of a Publisher, so consider sending requests to me if you don't quite think you're at Stable quality yet BUT stand a good chance.
Current Status: SEMI-ACTIVE (Slow pace.)
Language: ENGLISH ONLY. I speak Chinese and am currently learning Japanese, but I will solely mod in English as that is the language I am the most fluent in. 对不起，我华语不太清楚。日本語があまり得意じゃないから、許してください。
Contact Me: If you want a check, please message me on the site OR approach me on QQ/Discord. I will not give out my contact details on the site, so for directly contacting me, you will have to search for me in the Malody QQ group or share a server with me on Discord.
Guidelines: My guidelines aren't very strict. In other words, you should be able to follow them very easily. Therefore, I will be quite strict on those who do not do things correctly.
- Your chart must be of at least decent quality. If you're not sure, check it over and over again to make sure the map is both accurate and playable.
- You must be trying to get your chart stabled. Difficulty spread must be completed. If I give you my feedback and you then say 'but I'm not trying to stable!' it's a waste of both time for both of us. With that said, you may ask for a testplay as long as it isn't a complete mod.
- Read the following pages and make sure you've followed all of them:
- Ensure your chart meta is as accurate as you can make it (e.g. Artist, Title, Original Language, BPM). Your chart naming must be both appropriate and in the format of '?K ??? Lv.??'. For example, '4K Advanced Lv.18'.
- Be respectful and polite. Don't complain about how difficult mapping is. Even if I give you negative feedback, I don't want to hear you scream at me about how I'm a terrible person. Chances are, you just can't take criticism or you're too lazy to make the necessary changes.
- Don't rush me. If you think I may have forgotten your request, reminding me once a week is enough. I'm busy, you're busy, we're all busy. If I don't respond to your request at all, then I've rejected it.
That should be all. Thank you for reading all this before submitting a request!
By the way, if you think my charts are trash, I encourage you to make your own. Let's see how far you get. It's not easy to make them, you know! :(
Score: 2247913 Combo: 1505 Acc. :98.38% Judge :D
Score: 2592737 Combo: 387 Acc. :82.54% Judge :D
Score: 3463123 Combo: 1703 Acc. :97.21% Judge :D
Score: 3071465 Combo: 1198 Acc. :93.16% Judge :D
Score: 2691909 Combo: 1054 Acc. :94.16% Judge :D
Score: 1789315 Combo: 1542 Acc. :98.46% Judge :D
Score: 479872 Combo: 562 Acc. :99.59% Judge :C
Score: 1793790 Combo: 1131 Acc. :95.71% Judge :E
Score: 3091691 Combo: 1367 Acc. :94.06% Judge :D
Score: 2882547 Combo: 1207 Acc. :98.65% Judge :D
Length: 119s Hot: 4
Length: 119s Hot: 22
Length: 119s Hot: 3
Length: 123s Hot: 557
Length: 123s Hot: 760
Length: 123s Hot: 465
Length: 123s Hot: 264
Length: 128s Hot: 1595
Length: 128s Hot: 3184
Length: 128s Hot: 690